weight loss weblog

Saturday, September 03, 2005

A New Highchair for JOJO!

I have been eyeing this table top high chair at the military exchange for 4 weeks now. The first time I saw it they didnt know the price and they weren't sure if they had anymore. I waited and everytime I went in I would look at it. Well I went in yesterday and it was still there and they had it priced for 24.95. I took it up and I asked them if they had gotten anymore in. (They hadn't) and I asked them if they could give me a discount. I got 10% off. Not much but better than paying full price.


So I got it home and of course put Joseph in it. I love it! We really needed to free up the space because we were so crowded in our dining room and the high chair didnt help make any. And we want him to sit at the table with us but to pull up the highchair meant no one could leave! Anyways..here is Joseph eating mini marshmellows last night! It was late so he is in pajamas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Awwwwwwww he's so cute! Marshmellows! Wow! he looks like he loves them!

September 03, 2005 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home