weight loss weblog

Monday, August 29, 2005

Hey are you a Christian?

Tonight after soccer practice I stopped at the "shoppette" as I call it to pick up some bread. Well as I was leaving a man approached me and asked me, Are you a Christian? and I said why yes I am. And he said..I could tell by the way you were modestly dressed. You know..that really blessed my heart..but what really made my day was when he started to tell me that he used to Pastor a church in Yuma..as soon as he said that I was amazed. His name is John Howe and his wife Angie and I used to talk on Msn a LOT. Isnt that a small world! ! He is leaving for Iraq in September so keep our military in prayer. This chance meeting also reminded me that people are watching.

1 Timothy 6:11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godlines, faith, love, patience, meekness. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and has professed a good profession before many witnesses.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie!
What a blessing to read! Isn't it amazing how we can encourage someone just be being and acting like a Christian.
Nice PINK page BTW!

August 29, 2005 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home