weight loss weblog

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Today at church something was FISHY!

And it really was fishy! Today in Sunday school, Miss Kathi gave out fish to all her students! But some how 3 of mine ended up bring them home. Joshua (3 yrs) had to have some too! And carried his little ziplock bag of fish all through walmart..(we had to get fish food) till we got home! Now he sits by his fish and tells me how much he loves his fish and how he wants to pet them and feed them!


At first I was thinking OH GREAT more pets! But to see how much joy he is getting from his "Church Fishies"! I guess its worth it! I figure they might last a week.

Here he is next to his fishies! We put them in a little used punch bowl. I guess its finally earning its keep.



Well I better get. Honey (Jim) leaves at 2:30 this morning to go back to pendleton. Next week he gets a LONGER weekend because of Labor day! YIPPEE! I sure miss him during the week! I better get real used to it because he will be gone a lot this next year.

And to add another picture!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! fish in the punchbowel. We got church goldfish...they died pretty fast. Hoping yours last longer. Your son looks so PROUD!

August 29, 2005 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home