weight loss weblog

Thursday, September 01, 2005

MY BUSY DAY!

Well Last night I was thinking about how I spend my time..and let me tell you it isnt nearly as productive as it should be. So this morning I got busy cleaning and taking care of my home. Tomorrow will be a lot easier to get things done. I havent spent much time online today..except for a little bit this after noon paying bills! UGH but you know what when I am paying bills I rejoice that we have money to pay the bills and to buy food.

After lunch I think my day went down hill..i ran out of time it seems. I had to take my van in to the auto hobby shop. The auto hobby shop is a place you take your vehicles in and they help you with things small things like changing your oil to big things such as rebuilding your engine. Anyways..my battery in my van we knew was bad but how bad we werent sure..but here is the verdict..
Ok..first the good news.. My kids, who I had to leave home, did wonderfully while I was gone..no one died, no broken bones..no fire started and the house was even cleaner than when I left.

Ok a little more good news..I was able to get a new battery and install it with out much of a hitch but a lot of waiting though..( they had to deliver my battery from the auto parts store off base.)
Now for the bad news...My alternator may be going out. But since the serpentine belt needs to be replaced it could just be that, although we willl not know which it is till the belt is replaced. ALSO the clutch for the ac is making a horrible noise and upon further investigation they said it needs to be replaced, and right away. So..Jim will have to come home and work on his vehicle. Thank the LORD that he has ability in this area..and the auto hobby shops are so good you pay 2.50 an hour to use the bays and they have mechanics there to help you and teach you to do these repairs yourself.

While he was looking the mechanic said that the power steering pump was leaking and it could be that we need to replace it too. That isnt as pressing of a problem as the clutch and belt, so that can be put off a bit. All these repairs are going to be OVER 200 and more like $300. Not to mention that we need to get tires on another vehicle and we are also titleing a vehicle this payday ($121.00). The cost seems so overwhelming right now..but I am not going to stress. God is so good to us and takes care of us. And he knows all thats wrong with my vehicles.

I just talked to Jim a bit ago..and we are working things out. He is going to wait on tires on our other vehicle but we are going to go ahead and take care of the main problems with my van this weekend, which will be a relief because now that soccer has started I really need to be able to transport everyone at once.

Well its late and I need to pick up more kids from soccer practice. I think we are all going to bed early. Thank goodness Jim will be home tomorrow and I can cry on his shoulder and say make it all go away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home