weight loss weblog

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Notes from my children

From time to time my children will bring me a note. Its usually asking for something but they are always very funny! Tonight I received one from Jessica. On the front of this note was a picture of a girl with freckles..or zits with an arrow pointing to her and Jessica's name. On the top of the Note it says..PLEASE READ and then TURN OVER so I did and on the back it says: Mom Morgan asked me to come to her house on Friday. At the bottom it said "write your answer here ---> _________________

Then I guess because I put it aside..I get another note with a worried girl talking and saying: Time is running out. You need to write your answer!

It had an arrow pointing to turn over and on the back it said: PS Write YES ok?



Yes notes...lots of notes in my house.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Thats so cute! So what did you say???

September 03, 2005 9:56 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I haven't said yes yet ;) I have to ask Jim what he thinks! LOL

September 03, 2005 10:42 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Aww that's cute!

September 04, 2005 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home