weight loss weblog

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Something new

I'm not sure if you noticed but I have a mini poll. I plan on changing it weekly. Mostly for fun but I might throw in a serious one or two. I also did some new banners and little pictures. I cant seem to make up my mind what I want.
The only thing I would like to do next is add some favorite links. But I guess I would have to be creative and interesting. Really I do only a few things online. Read the well( an ezboard board I belong too) , check my email, read some blogs, chat with friends and visit ebay. I do like to go shopping..I rarely buy but I sure love to add to my "shopping" cart. Since gas is too expensive for me to drive an hour away to the mall..its easier to just shop online although I dont buy tons and tons..but I sure do like looking!

You know I should be cleaning! But here I sit. My house really isnt that messy so tonight is just a goof off night for me. I dont have a lot of laundry to do tonight. I have been keeping up some how. I think I have a 1/2 load in there to be washed but since tomorrow is the Younger boys day to do laundry ( Jacob, Jared, and Joshua's ) They will be busy. If they get theirs done the girls will be doing theirs also. I find if I do like 3-4 loads a day I dont have any problems. And really now that I keep up with laundry pretty well..(unless I clean their rooms and strip the beds) I only have maybe 2 loads a day. I usually start a load right when I wake up and then at lunch time. Usually I squeeze in more though. So how many loads do you have left to do? Sounds like a poll huh?

Well I should get some sleep..or maybe shop a little while its quite.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Well, since you asked...I have a ton of laundry to do? And did I do any today? NO. Tomorrow...gotta get it done!!!

September 07, 2005 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home