weight loss weblog

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Things that make you go hmmm..

Today as I was brushing my hair, before leaving the house to take some kiddo's to soccer Jessica was looking at my face..and NO I didnt have make up on ..and she says to me " MOM, I think you look so pretty even with stuff on your face." I am thinking..is there hair color on my face. And so I ask her and she says " No I just think your pretty with zits". So there you have it! I am pretty with zits. ROFLOL! She is cracking me up!

I guess its a good thing because my skin has been going crazy for 3 or 4 weeks. Its been making me want to change the words to a Micheal Jackson song to : I've got zits..got zits..you know it ..whoo LOL

And um..yes its late again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cracking up!
What a compliment!!!!
hee hee hee!

September 09, 2005 1:04 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Oh Jamie, how funny. Kids are so sweet aren't they? One of my sisters told my mom once, "I love you, Chicken Legs." LOL She was little, and was just trying to come up with something original.

September 09, 2005 5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home