weight loss weblog

Friday, September 16, 2005

Chicken POX!

Joseph has Chicken pox. I noticed a couple of spots on him earlier..but now he has quite a few and you can see where others want to come out. Out of all of my children only the last 2 have not gotten Chicken Pox. When Jared was 2 months old all my children got chicken pox all at the same time..well with in a few weeks of each other. Jim happened to be gone during the first 4 weeks so I didnt leave my house for over a month..at the time my oldest was only 10 years old!

So thankfully we only have to go through 2 this time. But how funny! Jim is gone for this batch..well he will be home tonight and gets to have as much fun as we have been having.


Poor Jojo! I am wondering how I am going to get around with soccer..but I am sure I will manage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home