weight loss weblog

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Back to post some more..I have a free moment!

Its a MIRACLE! Ok maybe not! I JUST settled my kids down for bedtime! OH what peace and joy it is to have them asleep! I LOVE IT! LOL! You know I just LOVE 3 year olds. That is my absolute favorite age! I know they are naughty and get into a lot of trouble but they are so fun. Here is what Joshua my 3 year old did tonight. And YES it was naughty but it sure made me laugh later! I was cooking dinner in the kitchen talking to a friend. During that time Joshua was at my side..(is he ever away?) and opening drawers and such. I wasnt really paying attention. Well then I get this call from Jerrica's assistant coach telling me the day we have snacks. Well Joshua had opened all the cupboards and drawers and goes..Look Mom..I opened them all. And then proceeded to close them all up LOUDLY. Ok so the kid needs attention! But it went even further. As I was writing down all she was saying on the white board on the fridge..he suddenly shot his hand up and erased it all.! I WAS IN SHOCK and while I stood there dumbfounded, that little stinker ran out of the kitchen. I quickly got off the phone and took care of the problem! YES, He needs a lot of attention!

This actually reminds me of last year after Joseph was born. Joshua did NOT like his new baby. He wouldnt hold the baby or look at him or anything. VERY jealous. Well just after Joseph was born he started saying I hate you mommy. It would come out..I hate chew Mommy. I was so shocked the first time I heard him say it..but I tried to ignore it because I didnt want him to see that it upset me. We were able to get him to stop for a time till one day Jim was working on his pick up and I was sitting out there with Joshua on the floor handing Jim tools. Well just then Joshua stands up and says I hate chew mommy. I said DONT YOU SAY that again. NO sooner were the words out of my mouth did he say it again..so I got up to get him and he was out the door into the laundry room. I guess I was too slow for him because after that door shut he opened it again and said it AGAIN! OH to see the LOOK on his face when He realized I was coming and YES he was in trouble! It was FUNNY! By this time he had LOCKED the door, but I just went around to the front door and took care of him, although I think it finally took a Daddy lesson to put a stop to it completely. He loves his brother now and has even asked if we can have 2 baby Joseph's. Now he says to me..I love you tooo much mommy. I like that a lot better!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

He locked the door on you! Wow! I would not have wanted to be cute little Joshua then! :)

September 18, 2005 9:45 PM  
Blogger Sarah Joy said...

Oh my soul! There is no pretend with a three year old! What you see is what you get. Yes, my sleeves are full of laughter that it does not do to let them see.

September 18, 2005 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home