weight loss weblog

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Wow this weekend flew by!

Jim just left to go back to Pendleton. I'm kind of bummed our time went so fast. I am on this weird medication for all this sinus stuff I have and it makes me feel HORRIBLE and knocks me out. I took it when I came home and next thing I know I was asleep on the floor and my kids were crawling all over me! I know this because I would wake up and say..stop sitting on my head..and then fall back to sleep.

Yesterday I was stressing out a little with our money. Jim has to go to this formal dinner next week and he has to get a suit. We went a few places yesterday but we only went around here..did I mention we live in the boonies? Even the exchange had NOTHING! I was not to happy. To get him a suit meant we would have to drive over an hour away..so JIm is just going to get one tomorrow night. I guess I will be surprised. ( looks and price)

I feel so bad. I didnt make very many special meals for Jim this weekend. I had intended too..but he wasnt hungry friday ( we had pizza) And then my kids had pizza again last night..and tonight I was going to make something special since he wasnt going to leave till the morning but he decided to leave early. I am actually glad..It makes me nervous when he is driving that early in the morning.

Well I better feed these kids and get them ready for bed. We were going to go to church tonight but it is sooo expensive to drive right now. I sure can tell when we dont go though. I am praying gas prices go down or we get a raise! LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Joy said...

I can't take sinus meds either. They MAKE me sleep. For days. Even if it says non-drousey. Praying for you to get over that gunk.

September 18, 2005 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home