weight loss weblog

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Well I have a praise!

A few years ago my lap top died. It was over heating or something and the screen would turn off and i would have to wait a long while but then it would turn on again. Well it was out of warranty when it started to majorly act up. Finally the whole thing turned off permanently and we just never had the money to fix it up. (Well we were saving but there is always something more important you know) Well in March evidently the manufacturer of my computer KNEW these laptops had this issue, but sold them anyways, so we got a recall notice. Which we filled out and sent off before the deadline. I remember it saying we would hear from them in 6-8 weeks. Well we never heard. I thought maybe they lost our info or something, or because we never took it in for that exact reason they were not going to replace it. So anyways Jim and I pretty much figured it was just a lost cause and he even started looking for parts for it again..( although we havent had the money to even purchase them) We have been looking just incase we found something fairly cheap. Well yesterday an empty box was delivered to my door so I can send my laptop back and then I will be getting 1500 in vouchers. OK, I do have to purchase this same brand again..but I do like it. I love the touch pad better than any of the brands I have used. And although I am a little disappointed with the company, because they KNEW about this problem..but maybe they will not repeat the same problems twice. But I am sooo excited! I am going to be getting a NEW laptop!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

that's so neat! what a blessing!

September 27, 2005 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home