weight loss weblog

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I had a NICE surprise yesterday

Yesterday, for some reason was a really hard day. A few of my children were just giving me a lot of back talk and I was having trouble getting the house cleaned and school work done. On top of all of that, I was stressed out about our money situation.
It seems we have a lot of going outs instead of going ins. I know I shouldnt stress but I do.

Anyways, I sent Jessica to take the garbage out..and she walks in and says. Dad's home. AND HE WAS. I really needed him home! He was home 5 minutes and had those kids whipped into shape. Its funny because as soon as the law came home there was no more back talk or dragging of feet. It was a miracle! He said they were just goofing off today and he decided he would rather come home and goof off with us. It was so nice because he took the kids to soccer. Joseph was so glad to see Jim. He followed him around and hugged his leg every 2 seconds. That made me so happy because I was afraid he was going to be a Momma's boy! But NOPE he loves his Daddy! I know that just makes Jim's day too!

Its now almost 5 am and Jim just left to go back to schools in Pendleton. Today at noon I will be FIXING MY van. And Tomorrow the plan is to go down to Jim's graduation. Although Jim and I talked about it..I might not go. I have to figure our budget tonight and see if I really want to spend the money its going to take in gas to get us down there. Its about 300 miles round trip which in our 15 passenger van thats going to be around 60.00. I want to be there for him but it may turn out that we can't. Of course most of this rests on if I get it fixed today. I just hope I dont look too stupid under that van fixing it in a dress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home