weight loss weblog

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I have another praise! LOL

Ok...this is a silly praise. I don't care, its a praise so I am gonna praise.

MY CORDLESS PHONE is on its last legs. It wont carry a charge for but a few hours. It used to not have to be charged for days but recently it started acting up and only having about an hour or so charge left on it(although we JUST bought a new battery earlier this year.). Well then it started only staying charged for literaly minutes and then suddenly it died and wouldnt charge at all.

For 3 days that dumb phone has been sitting on the charger and it is dead to the world. I thought to myself " OH Great more stuff to spend money on. " I mean..how can a MOM much less a MOM of 8 not have a cordless phone? The good thing I guess is..I dont really talk on the phone anymore. I go several days with out talking on my phone. OK I confess..I do get calls on my cell phone but I have to limit those! Even though lately I havent. Anyways, last night..(after Jim came home..coincidence??? ) I picked up the phone and it was charging. YEA! I might be able to wait even longer to spend money! I am so happy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

OH Jamie you dont know how happy I am to hear about this! You can not be without your phone!

September 28, 2005 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home