weight loss weblog

Monday, October 03, 2005

Did you miss me?

OH I have tried to update this blog 3 times but for some reason my computer starts flipping out. I had a busy weekend but it was nice. We had a neighbor kid come and spend the night. It had cooled off on Friday so it was one of those nice days when you didnt really need the A/C running. Jim got a lot of work done on his truck..new tires and such

Saturday we just had the kids soccer game and Jim and I went grocery shopping with all the kids. That was actually fun!

Sunday Jim made breakfast with Jessica. That was nice since I hate to cook breakfast in the morning.

What else? Sunday I took a NAP. I haven't had a nap in a LONG LONG TIME. I actually slept from 1:30 to 6pm. Actually we all were napping except for a few kids who were up and being quiet!

Anyways, Today was just a normal monday. School, house and such. I organized some toys and cleaned and washed laundry. I had way too many phone calls today ( and made too many) And Jim came home for lunch..that was different! Of course I think I had gotten used to doing my own thing during the week.

JIm found out today he doesnt have to go to Yuma till FRIDAY! I am so glad! I needed a normal week so that means he will only be gone for 3 weeks! YEAH!

Well hubby is home from picking the kids up from Soccer Insanity. I didn't have to do it today! YEAH!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Yes I missed you! What took you so long? :)

October 03, 2005 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home