weight loss weblog

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

God is so good to me!

Well Justin and Jason and I took off today to the auto hobby shop. We got there right at noon and quickly disassembled part of the van. Justin slid under the van..(KIDS are GREAT!) and worked on getting the spark plug out. Mean while Jason and I took to the supervisor positions! OK we did sort of help. I would lean into the tire well and helped guide Justin. In the end we thought that plug would NEVER come out. But it did but not with out BREAKING! The porcelain split in half! Replacing the plug didnt take nearly as long to do as taking that thing out. We had to wait a few minutes before we tested the van. The auto supervisor was busy helping someone else with diagnostics. So we did what anyone would do. WE PRAYED! We asked God to let it be what our van needed. When Albert ( our auto guy) was done he came and hooked up my van and I turned the key.....and it started and ran PERFECTLY. When he did the diagnostics Sunday after Church it was misfiring continually..but today after he was done it was running PERFECTLY! NO misfires nothing! It sounded beautiful and driving it home was so smooth! I almost cried I was so relieved and thankful that the problem was solved! BUT GOD WASNT FINISHED BLESSING ME! When I got home..who did I see starting to drive off on his motorcycle but JIM! OH was I happy to see him. He packed most of his stuff and came home to work on the van! He drove there this morning at 4:30 and came back home. He missed a picnic but I am very very thankful he came home and he is staying the night and we are driving down there together. OH what a blessing that will be! I LOVE long rides with him! We talk about so much! And you know what! He is even going to make a detour on the way home to look at houses. He is so good to me! I feel so spoiled!

Jim also was able to get the spark plug cables the bunnies ate through today..and already replaced them after we got home. We even got to see another bunny under the hood..I guess they werent finished eating. WE will be parking somewhere else that is for sure though! What a great day it has been! I cant wait to spend 6 or more hours in the van talking to Jim! And it will be nice to visit pendleton and see his graduation!

I am also thankful for my son Justin who did a lot of the work so his Mom didnt have to! I am also really thankful for Jim making me watch him and help him do stuff so I could actually be a useful supervisor! Well off to spend time with my hubby and my family!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

(((Jamie))) your cup runneth over! I'm so happy for you!

September 28, 2005 6:15 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Awwww Jamie I am so happy to read this, you dont even know!

September 28, 2005 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home