weight loss weblog

Friday, September 30, 2005

SOCCER INSANITY

Yesterday I had 2 soccer games at once. NO biggie..Justin was watching Jared's game and was over at the field next door watching Jessica's game. I was glancing over towards Jared's game off and on when suddenly I see Justin pick up and take off running out of the field. I immediatly think someone was hurt so pick up and take off towards him. He round the corner and was running towards me so I meet up with him and ask him..Whats wrong??? and he goes..MOM GUESS WHAT? They opened up Jason and Jacob's team for older kids. I go what? I had to shut off the sirens in my mind as I had the ambulance waiting. He tells me he can play soccer for the eagles because they just opened up the team for older kids. All the off base teams they play have 15-17 year olds so they are adding more players. He was excited!

So..this morning I went first thing..at 8am..my hair wasnt even brushed I hadnt had coffee and NO MAKE UP ON. NOT A pretty sight! But I drove down to the community center and signed him up. Now Justin is a member of the EAGLES. I have 3 boys on one team! It really wont affect our schedule though, instead of Justin standing around doing nothing..he will be playing. 7 out of 8 kids are playing soccer this season. Although we have seen Joseph kicking the soccer ball..maybe next year???

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

That is so great!!

October 02, 2005 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home