weight loss weblog

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I have had one of those days!

Well aside from the fact I am having curriculum melt down. Its that time of year when I want to scrap everything and change curriculums. We have been plugging away on our books (Since we switched curriculums at the end of Feb) YES it is a sickness I must admit it. BUT I decided to use some stuff I already have that is more along the lines of self teaching. I havent fully gave myself over to the idea as I am still debating my decision. I did go to my husband and say..will you still love me if I throw more money at our curriculum. Seeing's that is really the only thing I do spend money on..unlike some people who have this motorcycle addiction..ahem.. I don't figure he will complain. He said..what ever makes you happy! LOL I did tell him becareful saying stuff like that you just never know the mood it will find me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home