weight loss weblog

Monday, October 10, 2005

Quick update!

Well the LORD is good to me. I went to the dentist today and had a tooth fixed. I am all done until this ONE tooth starts hurting and then they are going to give me a root canal!

I have had some MAJOR answered prayer today! Well I cant say what one is..but just say God has opened eyes where they needed opened! And today I drove my van and the light went off and its running fine. I dont know what to think! But I really think God used a bunch of things to open the eyes of a certain someone I know and LOVE. So it is major answered prayer and I am very happy.


I took the kids to the park today and let them wear themselves out. I even made them all run once around a track, and they couldnt stop! (well they did but I kept saying NO STOPPING) I am sure everyone thinks I am horrible but they were bouncing off the walls today. And I am feeling so sick from this medication. I am going to call tomorrow and talk to my doctor about it.
And I pray tomorrow is a better day! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home