weight loss weblog

Saturday, October 08, 2005

I am going to praise the Lord

Yesterday when I went to take Jessica to her soccer game..my van was shaking horribly..wouldnt accelerate and sounded horrible, so I came home. This afternoon the boys had a soccer game but I didnt take them to their game..their coach did. When the got home Coach Sierra wanted to check out the van so he started it and its running fine. (FIGURES) The service engine light is on , so its something, but its not clunking and sputtering. I'm not sure what to think of that! I think I am going to go ahead and drive it to church tomorrow. And hope and pray we dont get stranded.

Friday ( payday) I am going to take it to the autohobby shop and go ahead and flush the radiator and change the fuel filter and have them hook it up to diagnostics. Probably will also ask advice about the spark plug wires. I may just go ahead and change them out. I dont know what else I can do for this van. I am thinking I might change the transmission fluids too? I dont know.

I just hope it cooperates tomorrow morning so we can make it to church!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if it is doing what our vehicle did. We had to change the battery and the alternator. When was the last time those have been changed?

Hope this helps out..

Rina

October 09, 2005 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home