weight loss weblog

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

HELP I've BEEN TAGGED!

Tammy a fellow friend and blogger tagged me the other day so I decided I would FINALLY reply!

Here are the instructions:
1. Search your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (this is meant to say something about you).
4. Post that sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

My 23rd Post is :
Wow is all i can say

The 5th sentence is : The problem was, we moved when he was 15 months old and by the time we got off the road from driving he didnt want to use the potty anymore.

What that means??? I dont know??? Your guess is as GOOD as mine!

Who to tag????I don't really know who hasn't been tagged? How about Rina & Heather. Since I dont know who else has been tagged..I guess that is it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL that is funny.. Why Me??? LOL just kidding. Hope you have a wonderful day and thank you tons for doing that to my site. Thank you doesn't seem enough. I love it. Have a good day and God Bless.

October 13, 2005 3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha you can't tag me I don't have a 25th post LOL I gotcha there... LOL Just messing with ya.. LOL

October 13, 2005 3:41 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

well you just com back when you do....now you will be stressing out huh.. :) kidding!

October 13, 2005 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home