weight loss weblog

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Can I be any more blessed??

Today has been one of those days that all though it started right ( Bible and prayer) Just sort of went askew! I was glad when we got out of the house today for soccer but I also made up my mind that tomorrow will be a better day , how little did I know how blessed my day would become!

Tonight while we were watching Jerrica's practice, my husband called me to tell me that he is rededicating his life to the LORD! It is a long awaited HOPE! God KNEW I needed to hear that! Jim told me that he was listening to Unshackled! tonight and he wanted us to start listening to it again. We used to listen to it a lot in Okinawa and even when we were here..but not like we did till I had almost forgotten about it.! I am so excited for my husband! I cant wait to see how God works in his life and ours! My cup runneth over!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Joy said...

Praise the Lord, Jamie! God is faithful!!! Isn't He good?

October 11, 2005 9:46 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Praise the Lord, Jamie! So happy for you!

October 12, 2005 5:46 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I'm so happy for you and your dh, Jamie! God is good!

October 12, 2005 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home