weight loss weblog

Monday, October 10, 2005

Trusting the Lord

These last few months have really taught me a lot about trusting God. More over they have shown me how LITTLE I really do trust the Lord. Sometimes I don't see how what God is allowing in my life will even work for good..but he has promised us hasn't he!

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

What always amazes me is how after going through a tough time you can look back and sometimes see how God used it for good! That happened this last week. I understand now why we have been going through the things we have been going through. Maybe the Lord isn't done with us yet? Maybe we have a lot more to go through but you know what I am praising the LORD for the trials he sent our way.

I am thankful for our van giving us fits! I am thankful for the financial issues we have dealt with and the REASON for the issues. Because the answered prayer is worth it!

I am also praising the Lord for all these months of sickness I have gone through. It has been hard because I just feel like I am a complainer and sometimes to think about how sick and how often I have been I feel like I am making it up. (I'm not) I know GOD has a reason for GOOD. EVEN for my sickness. That makes me rejoice because nothing is in vain..it all works for good. Sometimes I can't see past the trials but I can always trust that God has a purpose for good. Are you trusting Jesus through your trials?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, not all hard ships are gods plan. Some times he wants us to avoide them rather then getting mired in events. Trick is being able to tell the difference. I never have been able to do that. Love Your Daddy

October 11, 2005 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home