weight loss weblog

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A new link added!

Something I have been wanting to do since a friend told me about it was to listen to the Bible as I read along. She reads 10 pages a day doing this and completes here Bible several times in a year. Well I have been wanting to do it for a while but our Bible Tapes have ended up missing. We are not sure where they ended up. Of course it's only taken um 6 months to think "Gee I wonder if they have it online?" Well guess what..THEY DO! So if you are interested in reading a long with Alexander Scourby here is the link!

Audio Bible

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Thanks, Jamie! I bookmarked it for use later on. I grew up listening to Alexander Scourby's taped Bible. He has a good voice for reading the Bible. =)

October 12, 2005 5:45 AM  
Blogger Erin Bassett said...

Thanks for this link! I'm going to have to check that out.

October 12, 2005 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home