weight loss weblog

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Jared's Soccer game!

Oh I just love my Jared! He is always a crack up! Today was NO exception! He had a soccer game today..and when we pulled up I had Justin run him to his game..then the rest of us some how straggled behind. When we got to the field they were just warming up. Anyways..I having a newly toddling boy am usually busy running back and forth catching Joseph so I dont always see the game..But hey I 'm there. Their game is 30-35 minutes long and they rotate the players. They only have 3 on the field on each side so its really good for them to learn how to play. Anyway, Jared at this point was called off and I noticed his shoe was untied so I go to tie his shoe and I am thinking man these are not tightening up. I look and he has like 3 inche gap at the toe..so I ask him..are these your shoes..and he goes..No...there Jerrica's I couldnt find mine. I about died! I watched him the whole game and he was falling down although doing an IMPRESSIVE job playing considering he was in shoes that were 4 sizes too big. Jared wears like a 11 and Jerrica's are a size 2. I was laughing. POOR kid! I felt so bad but well I didnt realize I had to make sure they had their OWN shoes on!

I've been calling him BIG FOOT.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Awwww...how cute, and not a complaint out of him, poor little thing. That is too funny.

October 14, 2005 12:00 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Oh that is so funny! I about spit on my comptuer! roflol

October 14, 2005 9:11 AM  
Blogger Sarah Joy said...

Oh no! This is too funny!

October 14, 2005 10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL that is a good one LOL.....

October 15, 2005 5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home