weight loss weblog

Sunday, April 02, 2006

I'm going to be PUMPING!


I just found this MOTHERLOAD of a creamer on the Sam's club Website only to find out that they don't have it at mine! Talk about painful discoveries! I guess I would be soooo sad right now but I'm not BECAUSE they have it at Gina's!!!! So guess who is getting this ultra cool coffee creamer pump thingy to refill again and again.
YEP you guessed it..its ME!
I mean this would just be my thing..no wasted time taking it OUT of the fridge I just walk up and pump! And its HUGE this will last me forever...well at least till I need to refill it.

5 Comments:

Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

WOW. might as well get a cow.

April 03, 2006 11:11 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

well if the cow had a pump...

April 03, 2006 11:32 AM  
Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

ummm, they're kinda built right in... you should know all about that, though, shouldn't you?

April 03, 2006 11:37 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

You know Dawn..people are going to think we are having this HUGE creamer discussion..I guess thats about as deep as it gets here huh...

and..you know..cow's don't have that single hand pump thingy attached to them..way more work..and do they come in French Vanilla?

April 03, 2006 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie, Laurie Cole!!! Just stopping by here!! Miss you girl!! I am glad to see things are going good. I am trying that crappy weight loss thing too...losing weight is so hard!! Hope you and the fam are great. I just started a blog for our family, like, yesterday...www.jlgmcole.blogspot.com Keep in touch!

April 03, 2006 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home