weight loss weblog

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Microwave Surprise!


I can always tell when I am going through a busy time in my life by how many cups of coffee, tea, etc I leave in my microwave each week. Sometimes I even leave food in there, only to be found hours later.
Of course its not just food in the microwave..my forgetfullness spills out into all aspects of my life, like laundry in the washer, food out on the stove, missed appointments, forgetting to call someone. Seriously my life right now seems to be marked by forgetfullness!

For example, this week..I was supposed to call someone with a total for a Mary Kay order. I don't know why but I keep forgetting to call her. I will remember around Midnight that I didnt call her with the total..only to be forgotten once again in the morning.
So here I sit drinking cold tea and pondering if all my forgetfullness is a sign of old age, stress or both? You know I do keep a "to do" list so I don't forget anything. So maybe I should add check microwave . Of course..I would have to remember where I left the list.

4 Comments:

Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

that is SOOOOO funny. you even got the font to look pretty close. did anyone else notice?? well, i guess not yet, since there's no comments!!! TOO FUNNY.

April 03, 2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

yeah and now EVERY one knows it wasnt on there before.

April 03, 2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

you CAN delete me, you know, i WON'T be offended.

April 03, 2006 11:39 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Oh..don't worry I plan to delete you.

April 03, 2006 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home