weight loss weblog

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Nothing like reading a magazine

And finding out that what your doing is recommended! Since I started dieting I have been doing things sort of Weight Watchersy and sort of not. Just sort of my own program. I was reading in the GoodHousekeeping Magazine that what I am doing is sooo similiar to a diet they have in there. Strange I think.

One thing I do is eat about the same things every meal. Its easier to remember I am eating 1 egg, 1/2 apple and a slice of toast than try to come up with something new every day. I tend to eat about 250-300 for breakfast 350-400 for lunch and around 350 for dinner and a snack later. Well evidently I am doing something right again because they recommend a 3-4-5 plan..300 for breakfast, 400 for lunch and 500 for dinner. Then I read they found that people who eat the same things every day are more successful in losing weight. WOW can we just hit the nail on the head two times in a row.

And now that I am exercising I am hoping it makes a difference. I figure every day I exercise is more than I did before..so what if it doesnt fit someones perfect mold of what an exercise routine should look like. I am getting it in when I can and it will start to look more purposefull and regular as I get a schedule going.

All that said, my scales are not being nice to me right now. I have decided not to worry about it. I know I am doing just fine. I just think I need to drink more water. I am not going to stress aobut the scales I think the more I want to get to a certian # the more I sort of sit there so I am not going to worry about it. Just making better choices, exercising. Where I notice weightloss the most is in how my clothes fit. I have a skirt I wore pregnant with joseph..I would just pull it over the top of my belly anyways, it is now starting to be loose at the top..I remember the day when I had to roll it to get it to stay up..I am almost to that point! I love it! I cant wait till the day I can put that skirt away forever.

Well its time for me to wake up my children in love and tenderness so I am off to do that! :)
have a GREAT day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOY are you AWESOME!!!! I mean, so right on the money that it's AWESOME!!!
Really, I think you're doing a great job, KEEP IT UP!!!

April 02, 2006 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home