weight loss weblog

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Posting cause I can..

Well I was at Dawn's house tonight mostly yaking but cutting out fabric . I am not procrastinating as bad as normally so I might have these dresses done early this year.

Anyways, Dawn was going to blog tonight inbetween my fabric cutting but did she get too? NO so she told me I can't blog tonight..DID I LISTEN? HA HA HA NO.

I have actually had a super busy week. I have actually been going to the gym several times this week. My goal is 3 times a week..anything else is just extra and I have gone twice now. :) I am happy about that!

The men in our church are heading to San Diego to go on a fishing trip next month and 3 of my boys will be going. It is going to be a bit expensive..but I think it will be a good time for them. At least a break from their mother. It will be around the same week as our trip to Rialto so I guess we will count that as our vacation. I have always wanted to go on one of those fishing trips but its always such a "man" thing. At first Justin didnt want to go..but since he really has no choice in the matter..because I think he just doesnt know he really WANTS to go..He is going to have to learn to enjoy himself. I think once he gets down there and away from real life he will have a great time. Or he can sit and pout the whole time and give our Pastor some GREAT material to preach from. The choice really is his.

Anyways, I came home to an absolutely silent house. ALL my children are in bed. Like I said I have had a really rough first few days of this week. Sunday was very hard on me, probably because I just am not getting enough sleep..as I blog this at midnight. Its not really the amount of sleep as I am getting more than 6 hours every night..I think its the fact that I am just not getting good sleep. It seems to be very interrupted and maybe I just need to get more sleep since I have a lot more added stress of just being the only parent here right now.

So that is my *update*

2 Comments:

Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

NAUghty, you're just NAUghty. :)

March 30, 2006 11:28 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Praying you get more sleep...rather-BETTER sleep, but don't hold me responsible if it involves your computer crashing or something ;) (((hugs))) miss you
heather

March 30, 2006 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home