weight loss weblog

Sunday, March 26, 2006

A song for my friend Dawn

I have decided to never eat out. I have decided to never eat out. I have decided to never eat out..No turning back, no turning back.

No McDonalds or Carls JR. No McDonalds or Carls JR. No McDonalds or Carls JR . No turning back, no turning back.

Though some may tease me..still I wont eat out. Though some may tease me..still I won't eat out. Though some may tease me..still I won't eat out. No turning back, no turning back.

No egg Mcmuffins, or tasty french fries, No egg McMuffins or tasty french fries, No egg McMuffins or tasty french fries..no turning back, no turning back.

No quarter pounder or chicken sandwhich, No quarter pounder or chicken sandwhich, No quarter pounder or chicken sandwich No turning back, no turning back.

3 Comments:

Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

You are SUCH a brat. Are you teasing me??
It will ONLY make me stronger.

March 27, 2006 12:51 AM  
Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

OH. Yeah. GO TO BED!!!!!!!
You're watching my kids tomorrow. You NEED the sleep!! HAHAHAHA :)

March 27, 2006 12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl!! abrightnewdawn needs a kick in the butt once in a while!

March 27, 2006 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home