weight loss weblog

Friday, March 24, 2006

Are we having fun yet???

Well I just got home from the ER. WOW I just can't get enough excitement into my day. This afternoon Jared and Jason were playing "tip the pig" as Jared told us in the ER today. Jason and Jared had been playing a game where Jason would have to take the "pig" back outside to the pen? I guess he had grabbed hold of him and tipped him upside down..(hmm) Jared was grabbing Jason's leg and to which Jason thought he was grabbing else where and ended up dropping Jared on his nose. It was really awful actually. There was blood EVERY where! (which jason cleaned up. ) It took a LONG time for me to get his nose to stop bleeding. It looked fine when I had checked him out earlier today, but tonight he came to me and complained about his nose hurting. It was swollen and purple and looked slightly crooked. So I took him in tonight to have it checked out. I don't even know what they do for broken noses..I do now.

Normally when you head to the ER, you never know if your going to wait 3 hours or 10 minutes. Talk about the LORD's timing, when I got there there was not ONE person in the waiting room. We got right in.

Jared was so funny while he was there. If you know Jared, you will know what a talkative ham he is. During our wait to see the Doctor after getting checked in, we were talking and Jared was telling me that he has been looking through the microscope with Jason at germs and the germs have knives. Then he showed me this small cut on his thumb and told me that he has to be careful or the germs will want to have a party on his thumb. I was laughing so hard. Yes we have some interesting conversations with Jared. So, even though it was a major change in my schedule, I enjoyed spending that time with Jared discussing germs and injuries and microscopes.
We were out of there pretty fast and I know he brightened up their day. He sure did mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home