weight loss weblog

Thursday, March 23, 2006

What a Peaceful Day!

Well my kids went to my friend Dawn's house this morning. The boys went to play risk with Bro. Ross and the girls went and played with Sonya and Alayna.

So my day was soo quiet and peaceful..till the repair man showed up um..3 hours early! YIKES I was still in my nightgown and being a slug..so I hurried and got dressed! So now the house is repaired, well I still have to call in a few things but don't want to stress them out. A little at a time.

So, now my children are home and well its still peaceful. We have church tonight so we probably should get ready for that. Its such a beautiful day today. The sun is shining and a nice breeze is blowing and the weather is warm. Anyone want to come visit me?

4 Comments:

Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

I WILL!!!

March 23, 2006 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to...!!! hehe
I love the strawberry look! Very invigorating feel to it!
Yes, get out of that house, it sounds like a perfect day for soaking up some Vitamin D out there.

March 23, 2006 3:56 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

I love love love the new look. And I"d love to visit you!

March 23, 2006 6:10 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hi Jamie!! I love the new look!! I have a lot of reading to catch up on your blog...gonna do that now ((hugs)) heather

March 24, 2006 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home