weight loss weblog

Friday, March 17, 2006

I am still here!

I know its been a few days since I posted. I guess I have been busy!

Monday, I organized toys. I sorted and seperated and now the toys are in some semblence of order.

Tuesday piano day. I actually did a lot on tuesday..I just cant remember what it was!

Wednesday I ran to walmart for a birthday present for our Pastor's little girl. That was chaos enough I guess.

Thursday I organized my kitchen. It was a lot of work but I have things the way I want them. I wish my hubby could see it..he would really like it. I even have an empty cabinet..(waiting for my dishes that are on layaway) I also went through my kitchen stuff and got rid of a few things. I still need to clean out my pantry and I need to pull out the appliances and clean under them.

Today, I cleaned my hutch and threw away a ton of stuff. I even went through some baskets of junk. I still have them but I am working my way through them.

I guess I am just keeping busy because I am hitting a blue period. I am really missing my hubby and not to mention I am having a hard week with the kids. I was really stressed out and some of it was me just having trouble coping with all that is going on in my life. Some of it was them just being naughty.

I feel like I am making headway in organizing my home. I have been sick for so long with no energy or motivation to do anything and I feel like I am back to normal. I am also in pursuit of simplifying our life. We have so much STUFF. TOO MUCH that is for sure.

Well I am heading to bed. I have a cake to finish decorating in the morning and I am just plain exhausted tonight. BUT my kitchen is clean . It sure does make me smile every time I open a cabinet! :) Its the little things that make my day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you Jamie.

March 18, 2006 11:15 AM  
Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

TOO MUCH STUFF???
Maybe you need to have a yard sale?? hee heeeeeeeeeeee.

March 18, 2006 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home