weight loss weblog

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Neat website!!

I found this website. A magical Childhood What a breath of fresh air! I think I like it because its a little goofy like me. I know we are going to do some of those things this week even..and I am not telling them where I got them..they are just going to think I am ONE awesome Mom! Which reminds me..we havent had a midnight shake run in a LONG time..I think we are going to have to cook one up! Remember you have to be in your pajamas or its just not a midnight shake run..well..driver wont be..can you see me trying to explain that to the military police?

2 Comments:

Blogger Free In Christ said...

What is the website. Sounds neat.

March 09, 2006 6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this, I'm going to look it over later, after the kids studies are done......looks good!
=)

March 13, 2006 5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home