weight loss weblog

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sissor Insanity!

Well I have my pattern cut out. I am NOW heading to the ironing board to press it all out! I'm not sure if I will get to cutting out fabric tonight. Joseph is sleeping so I figured I would take advantage of the time! My kids are watching Wallace and Grommit. Its a british movie. SO FUNNY. Jim is supposed to call today so waiting for his call. I hope he doesnt call while we are at church. I sort of flipped out after church because someone had pushed the donot disturb button. I don't even know how long it was on that. I love that button by the way! I use it all the time during the day! Its nice because I don't feel like I have to answer the phone I can return calls later.

Well as I was typing this I actually went and ironed my pattern so all I have to do is get some free time to start on the fabric. It might be a while!

Well in just a bit we will be packing up the van to head back to church. I just hope we don't miss Jim's call during this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home