weight loss weblog

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Park Day!

Well we had a park day with all the wives and children from Jim's unit today. It was FUN actually! I enjoyed myself! The kids had a great time! We stayed 3 hours! I am hoping that means EARLY bedtimes!

I met a few homeschoolers and a few women who are still breastfeeding..(like me)! That was nice!

One thing I heard about and want to do with the kids is Walk to Iraq and Back. Its about 7300 miles to Iraq from Twentynine Palms. Of course to do that in the time Jim is gone..thats like 23 miles a day in walking. OK we probably wont be able to do that! SO we are going to do it as a family and maybe add a few families in with us. I know the wives of Jim's unit are planning to do this also! I thought some of my friends and family would like to commit to walking 1 or 2 miles a day with us and adding their scores weekly?

Also..My friends little girl..who is 7 sang to day and here is a link so you can see her singing. SO cute! :) Nannette Singing

Well thats it for me! I have to get off this computer and get something done. Have a good Weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home