weight loss weblog

Friday, March 31, 2006

And now a word from our sponsors...

I have so many exciting things I want to tell you! LIKE I got my dishes off layaway today! I almost forgot to pick them up! I paid our bills, wrote out the tithe check, folded laundry, I even stopped at the commissary and bought cute cookies for the kids.

Tomorrow I am heading down to Palm Springs to go shopping with Dawn and all my children. We are going to have a lot of fun. Mainly I am just going to check out sam's clubs prices..but I have a few things I want to get the kids like socks and underwear, and the girls some nightgowns..let me tell you that is a major task in itself!

Well I am heading to bed..I really wanted to watch my downloaded 24 series tonight but I am going to go soak in the tub and relax and head to bed. I am going to try and squeeze in a trip to the gym before going tomorrow and picking up Dawn.

Have a good night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Good for you!! Have fun tomorrow!

April 01, 2006 3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home