weight loss weblog

Friday, March 31, 2006

I FEEL SOOOOOO AWESOME! LOLOLOL

Ok Maybe I am being a little weird here! I just feel like I have accomplished a lot this week!

I just got home from getting the smog done on our Ford..and thanks to GOD for letting it pass smog test!
When I walked up to get it done said to me "is your check engine light on?" And I know I had seen it on before but it hadn't been for a while. They told me if it came on it would fail automaticly! So I prayed and prayed that God would have MERCY on us and let it pass!

Then the guy says..ok were done, lets get it taken care of..and I said did it pass? And guess what.... IT PASSED!! as soon as I was done I went and got gas then I drove over to get the base stickers on right away! I had already done my van..(thursday) and the Jeep ( wednesday). The stickers had been expired since January and I had been driving around for 2 months with expired base stickers! They never said a word and I didnt even know they were expired till the other day they said..Ma'am did you know your stickers are expired! (Tuesday night) So I got them all done! We wont have to worry about that aspect of our vehicles till 2010!

I also called the garbage facility and I am getting another garbage can and a BIG recycle bin. I just cant take the overflowing trash cans! We are really needing something bigger since we always have bags of trash sitting loose on the curb. I hope that will make a difference!

I also took care of some things that needed phone calls and I had maintance come fix some things this week. I still have a LIST of things that need to be done but I am making progress!

I even exercised twice this week..I am going to exercise tonight too..I would have this morning but my day got away from me.

I feel like I have gotten so much done! Its a great feeling! So do you feel Awesome???

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go Jamie! So nice to have such a productive day =) I am excited too, because we closed on the house today, and are all set to move next weekend!!! YIPEE~Now to start packing!

March 31, 2006 4:35 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Yay Jamie! I'm so happy for you! I was productive cause guess what I got! :) hehe I am woman hear me roar! roflol

March 31, 2006 9:46 PM  
Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

you are SOOOO full of yourself!!! i mean, come on, awesome???

March 31, 2006 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home