weight loss weblog

Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm Awake and its EARLY!

Well early for me! I went to bed around 11:00 last night, took a bath and went to bed and this morning I woke up at 6:30. I am so impressed with that! Its good because I do need to be up earlier because we are going down the hill today. I gues I am so shocked I even gave myself permission to sleep in. Of course my horrible bad dream might have been part of the reason. I dreamt it was Tuesday night and I had missed our piano night. I was sooo upset! And then she calls and says she thinks we should find someone else. I am so glad it was a dream.. SO NO MISSING TUESDAY PIANO! We wll need to find someone else come December though, they are moving..so begins my desperate search for a piano teacher..AGAIN. It is the story of my life it seems. Well I guess I should go and get ready. Our trip to PalmSprings awaits us..I want to get my kids ready so when I get back from the Gym all will be ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home