weight loss weblog

Sunday, April 02, 2006

DO NOT DISTURB


I have a nifty feature on my phone! It's a do not disturb button. I press that button and boy I sure don't get any phone calls!
It is great!

I have been pressing it during school hours so I can avoid distractions. Its hard not to answer a ringing phone! WOW I love this feature! Of course the only bad thing is forgetting its on! I personally love to TALK on the phone but over the years I have learned to despise it because it takes up so much time! So I do try to limit and curb my phone time..at least when the kids are up. I do however LOVE to talk on the phone when I am driving. Its a sickness I know. I just feel very strange with out talking on the phone while going somewhere. I think I really like the fact that the phone call can't get too long..( hey your going somewhere) and I am not having to do like 3 different things and have 10 kids ask you if they can go outside. And on long trips..hey someone keeps you company so you don't get bored! And if your sick of talking on your cell phone..you can always turn it to "do not disturb"

3 Comments:

Blogger abrightnewdawn said...

Well at least you're not just avoiding ME. Here I was getting a complex.
REally, I love talking on the phone when I drive. It was my biggest worldly music replacement. I used do some major singing and jamming in the car, now it's just talk radio and talk on the phone. Well, I have some good cd's to sing to, but it's just not the same.
But really, are you avoiding me??

April 03, 2006 11:11 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

C'mon Jamie...could you ever REALLY despise being on the phone ;) I do miss my daily checks from you...*sigh* love you- heather

April 03, 2006 8:21 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

OK maybe I don't REaLLy DeSpiSe the phone..but...I don't mind the breaks either..on busy crazy days..its a nice feature. AND I miss our talks too. Give those little ones kiss from me I sure miss them.

April 03, 2006 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home