weight loss weblog

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I am just tooo busy!

I was hoping to keep up with this blog but I guess I am just a little busy. Mostly cleaning and homeschooling. Right now Jason is learning the percent increase and decrease of fractions and decimals! UGH but we are muddling through it slowly. Of course we are still muddling through Algebra with Justin. The only bonus I can say is..I am getting REALLY REALLY SMART! ha ha!

Today in science..well not really part of a lesson but today we found a dead spiders body..well we kind of know when he died cause the kids killed him the other day and anyways..we learned that if you squeeze a part of his leg that he will still move his legs! It was really funny and sick at the same time. I do have pictures but I have to pull them off my camera later. We had those legs going. Were going to show Jim tonight I am sure he will get a kick out of that!

So spiders and math..thats were I have been.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a WISE use of time.

Spiders and math! Fun stuff!

November 29, 2005 7:30 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Awwww...fun with spiders...a game the whole family can play!! :)

November 30, 2005 4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home