weight loss weblog

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Sometimes I don't like to obey Jim.

There I said it! But I sure try to!

The last couple of weeks Jim has been telling me..well..kind of telling, asking, discussing..Justin our oldest son. Jim wants Justin to get a job as a bagger at our commissary. Well, I am really hesitant and havent really given a yeah or nay..and because of this we both havent made any final decision on this.
Well the LORD convicted me that I am really not submitting to Jim in this area. Jim is the type that will do what I want..for the most part to keep the peace. He surprises you now and then but on somethings he will not rock the boat . Anyways, I know what Jim wants and still with all my concerns..he has still wanted Justin to work there. Today I thought about it and thought..well that is really the bottom line..I have said my peace to him and he still wants Justin to work there. So...

This afternoon I went to the commissary and asked them about Justin applying. The head bagger gave me an application for Justin and said.."well we really aren't hiring right now but I will keep this and let you know". Just then she asked me what hours he could work and I said, "well since we are homeschooling we could adjust his hours for pretty much any time". And she said" really? Well then that case..I need someone for morning hours to start right away!" So Justin will be training on Friday at 10am. He will only be working for tips, but we know some teens who worked there and made a lot of money this summer. Although it's NOT about the money.
Its almost like the Lord planned it.

Well Jim just said BEDTIME! I better get! Practicing this obedience!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Joy said...

Jamie that's neat!

November 17, 2005 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home