weight loss weblog

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Have you missed me?

Its been a busy busy week. We had that funeral/memorial for Timothy Watkins on Tuesday. It was very sad. There was a HUGE turn out! Our Pastor some how preached the ceremony! Amazing!

Jim came home Tuesday night..he wasnt able to make it to the funeral. I am so glad he is home! I certainly missed him.

Wednesday we celebrated Jared's 6th birthday (a week late). His birthday is October 26th. Because Jim was gone for it, we decided we would wait till Jim got home.

I got my hair cut today. I like it. So far.

Well I am falling asleep typing this so I am going to head to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Joy said...

Affirmative! Checked every day. I don't know why you want to take some time off. It's not like you're sick and have 8 children homeschooling on top of every thing else or anything!
Good to hear from you!

November 04, 2005 4:40 PM  
Blogger Erin Bassett said...

Why yes I did miss ya! :)
Glad you're back....where's the picture of the new hair cut????

November 04, 2005 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home