weight loss weblog

Friday, October 28, 2005

Its FRIDAY!

Boy am I so glad! We are still sick, but I have been resting. The girls have a game but Justin is going to go watch them. I am really too sick to be out still, although I have had to go to the store to pick up milk and such.

I slept in till 8am this morning. I haven't done that in a long while. I think the only good thing that is coming from this illness is weightloss! HA! Food just sounds yucky to me. I am drinking water but nothing ever sounds very good.

So far just about everyone has gotten sick. But today Joshua and Joseph are doing better.


MY GOOD NEWS IS......Jim will be home MONDAY! OH I am so glad! He called me last night as I was heading to bed to tell me that for sure monday. I started crying..(mostly because I am sick and so ready for him to be home!)

So YEAH!
Jared's birthday was the 26th of this week..but he didnt want to have his birthday until Dad got home..so we are waiting till Monday to celebrate. So be checking for birthday boy pictures! :)

Well I am going to go rest and relax!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you all get better soon.. This sicko stuff is yucky... Glad to hear Jim is coming home as well. Tell teh Birthday Boy was say Happy Birthday and We send our love from NC.. Take care and I will talk to you later..

October 28, 2005 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home