weight loss weblog

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My day..or Psycho Queen..your pick

I woke up this morning sicker than I have been..no problem..I'm used to that. I slowly start my day, Jason made breakfast then we slowly started school. I spent most of my morning laying in the recliner with Joshua and Joseph on my lap! Slugged away..then after school and a little cleaning..( MY HOUSE IS SOOO BAD) but I am so tired I am letting it go..Jim wont be home till next week..we can do our stash and dash then.

Next thing I remember is..we have soccer practice and Jessica..the little dear she is..wrote me a shopping list of things we needed..so sweet! She had even planned a menu of hamburgers. Jared's Birthday is tomorrow and she had put stuff on for a cake..but we are going to wait till next week to do our main celebrating. Its just one week and then Dad will be here to join us. Jared wanted to wait so we will.

Anyways, I dropped off Jerrica and Jared to soccer..with Jason and I headed to the commissary and bought a few supplies. I took Joshua with me..Justin stayed home with Joseph, Jessica and Jacob. Really I shouldnt have been out...neither should Joshua..but he is a Momma's boy and said sobbing..I need to go with you to the commissary Momma . So I took him..fever and all. I know I am horrible! But thankfully it was NOT busy and not too many people there. WE just got a few staples and quickly checked out. Joshua was soo cute, he unpacked the cart..ok I handed him everything one at a time and just enjoyed watching him try to be big. He is at that repeat everything you say stage. Like if I said..oh we need to get some milk, he will say..we need milk? I just love it! I love this age!

We got checked out and he was helping me load up the back of the jeep. As we were unloading..Joshua was in front of my cart grabbing bags and putting them in the jeep. I turned and looked and this lady came racing through the parking lot less than a foot from the shopping cart and pulled into a spot diagonally from my jeep. I was so upset because Joshua was RIGHT there and had he gone around to the other side of the cart..she would have hit him. I didnt know what to do...and I didnt want to confront her..YOU NEVER KNOW what they are like these days. So, I drove off..but..then I thought NO you should do something..she was already in the commissary..so I went back and got her license plate # and and called the MP's . I wasnt even sure what they could do but I told them that she was driving unsafe and thankfully nothing happened but it only takes an instant a three year old to suddenly go around a cart..no one should be driving recklessly like that. About a year ago, in one of the housing areas a car hit a 2 year old child going over the speedlimit and that child died. I am sure she had NO idea (because she wasnt looking or being careful) how close she was to my cart or even noticed Joshua standing there. Anyways, I do know that the MP's went and talked to her. I feel almost bad to send Mp's to "get" her and maybe I should have confronted her personally? She was bigger than me though! HA!

I picked up the kids and spent the rest of the night hoping for a nice quiet evening. Well..no that cant happen..I have to have MORE DRAMA. Justin came down stairs a little bit ago and said Mom Tiger is drooling all over. I go upstairs and he was foaming at the mouth. I flipped out..we stuck him in the garage..I am thinking RABIES. So I called JIm and left this horrible psycho panicked message. Called the MP's had everyone with shoes and coats on..ready to go to the hospital and the MP's came over..and was there any foam on Tiger's mouth? NO...and was he acting weird..NOPE. Laid back...meowing. They said to watch him for a few days and keep him quarantined. Well after they left, I went online and read all about rabies..and then my friend Heather and I talked and she said if he eats soap or stuff like that he foams and gags and drools. WEll sure enough where we found him..he was in the bathroom under my sink and had knocked over the comet. I am sooo glad to know Jims cat doesnt have rabies. OH and I deleted the message on his cell phone before he even got it. Other wise he'd probably be 1/2 here by now!

So all that and I am GOING to bed..well after I go look at more cloth diapers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Oh, Jamie! I just had to LOL at the cat foaming at the mouth and you throwing him in the garage . . . then perfectly fine when the MP's got there! LOLOLOLOL I'm sorry! Hope today goes better!

October 26, 2005 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home