weight loss weblog

Sunday, November 13, 2005

DANGER OR EXCITEMENT?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We just added EXCITEMENT to our home! YES in the form of an airfreshener. How you say? Recently we purchased this Airwick Automatic AirFreshener, that we placedup high on the wall between our kitchen and dining room. Although I realize it won't get me, every time I pass through there I hurry quickly so I wont get sprayed. No I dont have normal fears.. I'm just afraid of my airfreshener.

I guess its a good investment, it has brought more excitement to my life! I just not sure if I really needed any more? Last night we stood there and watched it spray every 9 minutes. Yes you too can live on the edge of excitement! But HEY its smells good too.

One of our air fresheners is placed opposite of our commode in our downstairs bathroom. It is kind of unnerving to sit there and see that thing pointing at you. Hmmm. maybe this will get the kids out of the bathroom sooner??? OK probably not! My kids would probably hold paper airplanes up to it and see how far the airplane will go with the spray. And probably convince one of their siblings to look at it..I'll pay you a dollar. Oh yes I can tell these things are going to be very exciting.

I think everyone should get one of these. If not to waft an aroma filled cloud in your home then at least to provide entertainment or keep doctors in business.

Well I must go..Its been 6 minutes and in 3 that sprayer is going to go off..I must watch sprayer...Must ...Watch....Sprayer..................

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Joy said...

Jamie maybe you should get a candle!

November 13, 2005 8:26 AM  
Blogger Her said...

Wow, Jamie, you do live an exciting life!

November 15, 2005 7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL funny story for sure... And I can see you all sitting in the living room watching that thing... LOL Have a good day..

November 16, 2005 9:35 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Oh thats sounds like so much fun Jamie! I want one too! I want my family to sit and watch the sprayer! I can make popcorn and everythign!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I HAVENT LAUGHED SO HARD!

November 18, 2005 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home