weight loss weblog

Friday, November 11, 2005

My week has been so nice!

It has been so nice to have Jim home! It was sort of an adjustment at first, but after he laid down the law! LOL things ran pretty smooth. One thing my awesom hubby did for me was he "spring" cleaned my house! I had gone to the post office Wednesday and Jim had all those kids reorganizing my kitchen. I dont know where anything is now..but it looks GREAT and he even freed up a cupboard!

Today he did our laundry room and we went through some junk..papers and stuff I didn't know what to do with so my laundry room looks awesome! He also moved some book shelves..he move computers around..It doesne feel so much like a cave any more in here..it looks really nice.

Really the only thing I have mostly done is keep up with laundry! I do need to tackle my bedroom..but probably this coming week.

Jim had us visit the new church in 29 Palms. Its nice..but I keep thinking about Calvary. It was a good idea though because gas is just so expensive! Its wierd because I think Jim feels at home in this church. For me..hmm..I miss everyone at Calvary. I miss our Pastors preaching. I am sure in time I will feel more at home in this church..although we havent made a decision either way and I am not making the decision at all. I will just follow where Jim wants to be.

We now think of in terms of how much it would cost to drive and buy it. I tell you my shopping has totally changed. There were things I recently ordered plastic buckets online that I could drive 15 minutes off base and pick up..but it would cost me at least 6.00 in gas and the buckets were about the same price at both places..(although online I could get them different colors for .85 cents more) so..I ordered online. It made more sense to me to spend the money in shipping instead of me driving around trying to find the items and of course bringing the kids with me and the time it was going to take to make a trip out there to get them...so I bought online. I ended up only paying 2 dollars more than I would had driven there, but I feel its worth it cause I got the buckets in red and blue..to match my gamma seal lids I ordered last week..for a LOT less than I would have been able to get them. The nearest store for those was an hour away..( way more than 20 in gas! LOL) and they were 9.99 at the store..and only in white. I paid 7.00 and way less than 20 in shipping..and I didnt have to leave my house!

Also this week..I had to go back to the dentist to have the tooth he just filled get a root canal. My filing had fallen out in October so my dentist fixed it..but since then it was sort of sensitive to cold..till finally even if I ate something mildly hot I almost died from the pain. So its fixed but would you know it...the tooth they have been watching..which will need a root canal very soon..has been acting funny..not painful..but it has cold sensitivity. I guess I just like going to the dentist!

Well I am heading to bed. I have actually gone to bed quite early this week..well for me anyways! Although tonight I am going way late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home