weight loss weblog

Saturday, November 12, 2005

I am spoiled!

My hubby has completely reorganized my kitchen! He went through every cupboard and organized! It is so much better than it was! He even organized my pantry! The only drawback is..now i cant find anything but it looks super! I even have an empty cabinet now!

He also made me organize my laundry rooom! I didnt even complain I just went and did it! and then he moved a bunch of stuff around! My whole down stairs is redone and looks so great! I am way spoiled and I know it! Today when he wakes up we will be cleaning his garage. So I will be pretty busy the rest of this day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Joy said...

What a blessing! It makes the rest you have to get more sweet doesn't it? I just can't stand to rest when I have stuff to do.

November 12, 2005 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home