weight loss weblog

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Why NEVER to email before coffee.

This morning I received an email from a work at home mom about a 5% discount on her online shop. She knew I was looking for a certain diaper through a diaper board we are both on and let me know she would give me a discount. I was pretty please ( plus free shipping whooo hoo) So I went to reply to her. SOME HOW when I hit reply, instead of going to her, it went to someone who JUST won an auction on ebay for a USED Nintendo Gamecube game I was selling.
This is what I emailed him:

Your Awesome! Ok I will be ordering this morning thanks! I am finding its not much savings with used..for a few more dollars I can get new! I have actually looked over your site during the diaper hunt! :)

I dont even know HOW I discovered that I emailed the wrong person! But I DID and talk about mortified! Probably scratching his head thinking what in the world.

Next time coffee then replies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home