weight loss weblog

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Staying home from church

Last night I was up all night throwing up! YUCKY. I totally blame Justin for this because he was sick last week and then gave it to Jerrica and now I have it. I dont think anyone else has had it. Actually , I believe Justin got it from church last week from the Henderson boys. They were sick with the stomach flu for several days.

So I have to stay home. So of course Joseph will be staying home with me. I hope he doesnt get sick.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying you all get well soon. You all have been so sick this year.. I would be eating vitamin C like candy...

November 20, 2005 2:23 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Poor thing...yuck!! Yeah...we are still adjusting to the island weather I guess. Hope you feel better!! Love ya!!

November 20, 2005 7:09 PM  
Blogger developerwoj said...

I hope you feel better. I happened upon your blog by clicking next blog. It's great. I'm a former marine myself. I have 4 kids and my wife is pregnant again. I pray you have a save and wonderful life. :-)

November 21, 2005 9:05 AM  
Blogger Sarah Joy said...

aw yick. I'm sorry you're so sick. tummy problems are the thing I'm a total whimp about. Praying you get better.

November 22, 2005 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home