weight loss weblog

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Mostly Over the flu! Praise God!

Today we are CLEANING!

Want to come over??? I am not stressing out well too much. We are having a fairly simple Thanksgiving. My dear friend Mrs Smith she went out of her way and made me pies! Wasnt that sweet of her! I actually a LOT of pies! Jim is inviting Marines over and she must have known cause she brought me so many!

Our Menu for tomorrow:
Turkey and stuffing
Potatoes & Gravy
Steamed green beans, Corn
Green Salad
Jamie's SPECIAL dinner rolls
Fruit Fluff
Cranberry sauce

And then PIES
I have Pecan, Apple, Cherry, Peach, Berry, Pumpkin


Yes I omitted the traditional Yams..and Greenbean casserole.

I might go changing my mind and making more..but thats what were having so far. I sure wish we could have family down. *hint hint* Maybe next year.

Jim has the rest of the day off so we are going to finish cleaning..(its almost done) and then play a multiplayer shootem up game. Just a friendly game of gun tag.
Justin is working..and doing so well! I am hearing GOOD reports on what a hard worker and what a NICE boy he is. That blesses my heart! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Joy said...

Glad you're feeling better, Jamie!

November 23, 2005 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your all better and it sounds to me like a wonderful Thanksgiving as well. YEAH for Justin!!! He is a smart guy... Well have a wonderful tomrrow..

November 23, 2005 2:45 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Jamie...I will be right over!! I can celebrate ours today here in Japan, then catch a flight over for yours!!!;) Glad you are feeling better!!

November 23, 2005 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well James, Your Cousin Jeff is out to see Grand Ma, so we will be going over to Unk Joes for Thanks giving. Dale and Angi are having her folks and extended family over at their house. Joel and Jen are going to her folks and Jill is staying home in Idaho. Rob is staying in SpringDale, So I get to eat all the pie my self. Ha Hope you feel good enough for the good time. Love Your Daddy

November 24, 2005 1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home